Auldhouseburn House. Built in 1610, rebuilt in 1884. Famous for its vault in
the nearby wood. When it was occupied by the Hunters the remains of the corpses
were removed from the vault in the dead of night to be re-interred in the Kirkyard.
Right: Auldhouseburn Golf Course. The Clubhouse and 9th green. The course was
opened in 1910 and closed in 1957.